Friday, May 23, 2008

Me...

Hi there!!!

My name is Stanley, a sr. real estate agent in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. My work mainly consists of sellig and renting real estate. or matching the buyers and sellers.

I come from a very humble family; father is a lorry driver, passed away when I was 13, leaving my mon and my sibblings -sister aged 11, 2 brothers 11 & 9 yrs old respectively. But it doesn't discourage us, it fact, god has given us another priceless gift, that is, we stay even closer esp when we knew that life is so short and fragile. I was originally borned in Taping, Perak. Malaysia.

See This Map:

View Larger Map

Now that we hv gown up, each of us has our own famiy to take. Enclosed is the video and photos of our family.

Me and my fiancee




My sister





My 2nd Brother




My 1st Bro daughter


No comments: